Sunday, December 4, 2011

What credit card currently has the best cash back rewards program?

I'm looking for a cash back card. Miles, gift certificates, etc don't really interest me. I'm looking for a card to use on literally everything I buy (which I will pay off monthly so interest isn't a deciding factor) and accrue some cash back while I'm at it.


Several people reccomended Chase cards because they had a 5% cash back rate on "everyday purchases", but I wasn't able to find any that had better than 3%. Are there any cards still out there with 5% or better?


I've seen many similar questions to this one on here, but most of them seem dated.





Any suggestions?|||The rewards change from month to month for Chase cards. Last year, I got a Chase card with the 5% cash back, now it's 5% cash back for the first 12 months, then 1% cash back after that, so shop around. You can look at bankrate.com for the best deals.|||Check Bankrate.com for the best offers. You can go to their site and do a search.|||CitiBank has some of the best cash back programs.|||Here's a couple sites which allow you to compare credit card rates and determine which is the best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment