Thursday, December 15, 2011

How does a real estate cash transaction work in Florida?

I will be receiving a divorce settlement and I have found a home that I can purchase for cash. I don't know the process of buying a home without a mortgage and I do not know a real estate agent in Florida to help. I don't want to trust the bank since it's a short sale. Any info would be awesome!|||Florida?



Phone book. Title company. They will protect you and make sure you get clean title.

They will see that all liens agains the property are reported and paid, the seller gets the proceeds and you get a title deed without liens atttached. Lots of problems with cash short sale "offers" that turn out to be frauds.



Seriously consider an owner's title policy.|||Maybe you can seek some information on the internet because there are available details on it always. Also, maybe you know someone like a friend or family member who can show you around and have pre-foreclosure leads that would help in your endeavors. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment