Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to cash an international post office money order in Japan?

I've been reading that the post office has the best exchange rate for US dollar to Japanese Yen, but I don't have any idea how the whole process works. Do I make the money order to myself? Do I need a Japanese address? Do I cash the money order at the Japanese post office? If so, is there a post office at the Narita Airport? How many money orders can I purchase at a time?|||%26gt;but I don't have any idea how the whole process works.





Just go to post office and say you want to exchange money.





%26gt;Do I make the money order to myself?





What do you mean? If you want to exchange, you can.





%26gt;Do I need a Japanese address?





No.





%26gt;Do I cash the money order at the Japanese post office?





Yes.





%26gt;If so, is there a post office at the Narita Airport?





Yes.





%26gt;How many money orders can I purchase at a time?





Up to about $20K is without any problem.|||http://www.2think.org/dollar-yen-change.鈥?/a>





It's all on the above URL.





As for your specific questions: yes, yes, yes, yes, many

No comments:

Post a Comment