Thursday, December 8, 2011

Does giving our fico score,cash down number help while making an offer to a short sale property ?

I have a very good credit and 20% cash down for my home.


I am planning to make an offer for a property which I liked, so during the offer does it help if I give my FICO score and how much cash I am willing to pay for the property? (lets say its 20%) of the property ?|||A short sale lender will absolutely want to see all of the financial information of the buyer before they agree to a short sale agreement. They want to make sure that you are able to perform before making a commitment to sell at a lose.|||Not really...the acceptance will be based on the size of the offer - you should, however, probably walk in with a pre-approval (not a pre-qualification). The down payment only matters to your mortgage company - the bank selling is going to get cash either way and they won't really care as to the source of the cash.|||no they will just look at the numbers. BUT most will not even entertain the offer with out a pre approval letter with the offer

No comments:

Post a Comment