Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to work out a cash payment plan for my future pregnancy? Any Ohio programs other than medicaid?

I have insurance but it only covers me if I have complications during my pregnancy. I believe my doctor takes medicare etc (we make too much for that) so I figure we are going to have to pay out of pocket. Are there any ohio programs for cost assistance associated with pregnancy? I heard you can speak to the doctor and tell them that you're paying cash for everything and they will give you a discounted price for everything from beginning to end. Is this true? Any advise would be appreciated!|||I applaud you for wanting to take the responsibility for your medical coverage. It seems by reading the questions that the first word out of many peoples mouth is medicaid.|||I would look into buying another insurance policy or switching insurance. Maybe you can add "maternity coverage" to your current policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment