Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I cash a check from an online website?

Websites such as survey websites and webcam sex websites pay for doing stuff online, so if I got a check from the website I do stuff for, how would I go about cashing it? What kind of check is it? I tried to cash it at walmart before but they said they couldn't cash it.|||Go to home and click check cash.|||I do the same. They come as like a money order and you have to cash them at your bank. They are not fake. My best check was $1348. not bad for part time work online. Not everything is a scam. So when you come across that 1 out of 9 that isn't take it.|||check cashing places yes they charge but they should cash it|||9 times out of 10 they are fake checks... I work at a bank and we see fraudulent checks all of the time. If a bank is listed as the funding bank the best bet is to cash it there... Therefore you take no liability for depositing it.





If the check is funded from a bank outside of your area... You can deposit the check into an account with your name on it. It is up to the discretion of the teller of weather or not they will cash it. If they do decide to take it, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DO NOT SPEND THE FUNDS for 14 days after you deposit the check. That is the normal life cycle of the check cashing procedure.





If it is questionable, you can tell the teller to place a hold on the check until funds clear from the account that the check is drawn off of. That way if it bounces or comes back as bogus, you are not going to be responsible for any fees etc.





Hope that helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment