Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to cash a check given by my friend whose bank is different from mine?

I know if I take the check to my bank, I can deposit the check into my account. But do I have to deposit into my checking account? Can I deposit it to savings account? Also, could I get cash by giving my bank the check? Thank you|||You can deposit the check in any account you want to. You can cash the check if you have enough money in your account already to cover the amount of the check (depending on your bank's policy). You can also cash the check if you bring it to your friend's bank, as long as you have proper ID. They may charge a small fee for this service.|||You can pay the cheque into any account..........you cannot use the funds till it has cleared...





No you cannot get cash, against this cheque.......till it has cleared AND if it does not clear...it will cost you bank fees.....ask you Friend to give you cash......All the Best though|||See, folks.





THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BABY YOUR KIDS.





THEY GROW UP TO BE IDIOTS.





THIS IS WHY OUR SCHOOLS NEED TO TEACH THIS STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment