Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I cash a check issued by a bank that is not located in my state?

My publisher issued me an advancement check issued by a bank that is not located in my state, I dont have a bank account or checking account and I need to cash it soon. What can I do? Please help!|||Use the check to open a checking account.|||Either go to the bank that the check is written on, or you should open up an account. If you are trying to evade taxes, then this is not smart. If you take it to a check cashing place, they will charge you a hefty fee. Why not just open a bank account like the rest of us? It is normal.|||you can cash any check most anywhere, but you will get charges a fee. most places charge 10 bucks depending on how much the check is for.|||You can go to one of those check cashing places, although they will charge you a fee.|||Use it to open a checking account. In this day and age, unless you have something to hide, everyone should have a bank account of some kind. It will take a couple days for the check to actually cash, but then you'll be able to get the full value.





The only other way is to go to a check-cashing store, however they will usually take a nice chunk of it for your trouble.|||open a free checking account then cash it|||You were issued a check ,


Time to open an account .


Use the check to open an account .





Or pay some Very Steep fees to cash it . . .


But that is sooooo dumb I won't even say where .





Welcome to adult world !





%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment