Monday, December 12, 2011

Is it possible to pay cash for a Warped Tour ticket?

I have cash for a Warped Tour ticket, but I can't use credit.


Is there any other way I can get one?|||Yeah you can use cash. You just have to go to a place where they have a ticketmaster office. Usually at Macy's, Kroger, or F.Y.E., but if you go to the Ticketmaster website and put in your city/state/zip you can find where there are retail locations in your area.





http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/stateselec鈥?/a>





there is the link to find retail locations :)|||Yeah you can pay cash to get a ticket.|||i think they sell them at the gate at warped tour, and u have to use cash... or u could buy them from someone there, but watch out for scalpers, some of the tickets aren't legit|||i payed with cash for mine and i got mine at fye|||If you're going to the July 16th performance, I've got an extra ticket I'll sell to you for cash :]|||Maybe at a music store?

No comments:

Post a Comment