Thursday, December 8, 2011

How to cash a check we received and no longer have the business?

Our business has been closed for a year now and our bank account for that business has also been closed for a year. We just received a check made out to our former business. How do we cash this since the business is no longer and the bank account is closed?|||There are no banks that I know of that will "cash" a check that does not belong to the person or business that the check is written to.. You may be able to do something with the bank it was drawn on, but I doubt it because the bank has to contact the person who wrote the check. It's best to contact the person who wrote you the check, and ask them to write a new one in your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment