Sunday, December 4, 2011

How can you cash an inmates rebate check?

My husband wrote me a letter to cash his tax rebate check. He is in state prison right now so how would i go about cashing it. When he was in county the warden wrote a letter and had a notary person sign it and i was able to cash his refund. Also county would let you come and have an inmate sign the check but how could you cash it with out there DL. I dont know how the sate works though. What you think? Any advice?|||Sounds like you need a power of Attorney to be able to take care of this type of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment