Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I post cash donations online for relay for life?

I realize there is a section where you can add a gift to a team or individual, but I have to use a credit card. I have cash from other individuals helping me for donations. How can I post the cash given so it indicates that I have given money when I go to my team or account?|||Buy one of those VISA or MASTERCARD's in the store and then post your payment on your relay for life account online. The credit cards in the stores come in $25.00, 50.00, 100.00 cards, and if the amount of cash you have collected is more and you have to buy 2 or more of those credit cards, talk to the manger of the store and let them know that the cards you are purchasing are donations for the American Cancer Society. They will probably waive the fee.





Good luck from a Relay for Life member of "Codey's Crew" in Chino!|||Use a credit card to pay the same amount, and then use the cash to repay the credit card bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment