Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I cash a tax refund for someone in prison?

My relative is in prison and received a tax refund for last year, but I am not able to cash it for him. What do I need to do to cash it? I do not want to get a power of attorney since this can be costly, so what alternative is there? Thanks!|||He'll have to endorse the check. And you may still need P of A to deposit it to your account. A simple P of A should not cost you much, if anything. The prison's admin office can often arrange for that.|||That should work. TFTP.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment